.

.

THANKSGIVING! ( I heart Babydoll dress)









Dress: ℅ Beauxx / Bag: ℅ MyBag / Pumps: Shoemint 







Here is what I wore for Thanksgiving Day. I started feeling sick the night before, I think I'm catching a cold but i'm already taking medication hopefully I can control it! All thanks to the crazy weather. Like on Thanksgiving HOT, then yesterday Friday COLD! :/ I didn't let it ruin my day, I had a great time and did eat like there was no tomorrow ( I think I gained like 10 pounds). Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and safe Black Friday Shopping. Also wanted to let you guys know that I'm thankful for each and every single one of you for taking the time to visit, read and comment me on all my social media sites. Means a lot to me, THANK YOU SO MUCH! 


Aqui esta lo que use el día de Acción de Gracias.  Me empece a sentir un poco mal la noche anterior, como que me quiere dar la gripa, ya estoy tomando medicamentos para tratar de controlarla!  Todo gracias a clima loco! como el Jueves CALIENTE y ayer Viernes FRIO! ;/ Bueno no deje que me arruinara mi día y si tuve un día divertido y comí como si no hubiera un mañana (creo que aumente como 10 libras). Quería dejarles saber que estoy muy agradecida con cada uno de ustedes que se toman el tiempo de visitar, leer, y comentarme en todos mis sitios de internet. Significa mucho para mi, MUCHAS GRACIAS! 








You have read this article lovers and friends i heart babydoll dress / shoemint edith with the title THANKSGIVING! ( I heart Babydoll dress) . You can bookmark this page URL http://henriquefashionnews.blogspot.com/2012/11/thanksgiving-i-heart-babydoll-dress.html. Thanks!

No comment for "THANKSGIVING! ( I heart Babydoll dress) "

Post a Comment