.

.

Python Printed Maxi







IMG_2979


Yes, I finally did it … I got a HAIR CUT!!! I wouldn't have if it wasn't because I actually really needed it,  its actually a bit longer then what it seems. Now the curls actually stay in, so it looks shorter! I got the hair cut last week but I've been wearing it up ever since. Changing subject OBSESSED with my new Smokey Purple printed dress from LaMadeClothing.com


SI, porfin me fui a cortar el cabello!!! No lo fuera echo si no fuera porque lo necesitaba urgente! Esta un poco mas largo que lo que se ve pero ahora que cuando me lo peino si se queda y lo hace ver mucho mas corto! Me lo corte la semana pasada pero lo eh tenido recogido desde ese día. Cambiando de tema estoy enamorada de mi vestido color morado smokey de  LaMadeClothing.com





IMG_2978_2




Dress: ℅ LaMade / Bag:℅ MyBag / Bracelet:(Kylie) ℅ Shop Belina 


watch:Michael Kors / Sandals: Target



IMG_2912









IMG_2971_2




_MG_2949_2















You have read this article la made clothing maxi dress / printed maxi dress / python printed dress / snake maxi dress / white bag with the title Python Printed Maxi . You can bookmark this page URL http://henriquefashionnews.blogspot.com/2012/11/python-printed-maxi.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Python Printed Maxi "

Post a Comment