.

.

Baroque Jeans!










 Challenge day is here.. Wear something Baroque !!! I got these Baroque Jeans at Buffalo Exchange 2 weeks ago for only $13!!! :) I knew I wanted to pair them up with a black or off white peplum top. Since my white peplum top hasn't arrived yet.. I went for the black this time, once the white arrives I'll do the white and a Kim K inspired outfit with it too.  Hope you like my outfit … cant wait to see your outfits, add your link BELOW!!! 


Dia del reto llego… Usar algo Baroque ! Estos jeans los compre hace 2 semanas en Buffalo Exchange por solo $13!!! :) Supe que los quería usar con una blusa peplum negra o blanca, pero como todavía no me ha llegado la blusa en blanco esta ves los use con la negra. En cuanto llega la blanca los usare con ella y también haré un look inspirado en Kim K. Espero les guste mi outfit … ya quiero ver los de ustedes también, agrega tu outfit abajo!!!


Bag: ℅ Olivia+Joy  / Bracelet:Shop Belina watch:Michael Kors 


Top: F21 / Jeans: Buffalo Echange / Heels: Bakers



















You have read this article bakers babe heels / baroque jeans / black peplum top / olivia and joy handbag with the title Baroque Jeans!. You can bookmark this page URL http://henriquefashionnews.blogspot.com/2012/11/baroque-jeans.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Baroque Jeans!"

Post a Comment