.

.

Sequins & Leather









Top: ℅ Mandee.com / Skirt:℅ Leiux / Bag:℅ MyBag / Heels: Bakers similar










Hello, I love my new sequin skirt from Leiux. I had worn it to the MyBag event last week styled differently but pairing it with my new oxblood leather peplum top from Mandee I thought it looked way better. Talking about Mandee, I will be doing 2 holiday look ideas in one post featuring items from their Holiday Collection some day next week. :)  


Hola, me encanta mi nueva falda de Leiux. La había usado la semana pasada para el evento de MyBag combinada diferente pero usandola con mi nueva blusa de Mandee pienso que se mira mucho mejor. Hablando de Mandee, la próxima semana haré un post con 2 looks (ideas para usar para las fiestas) utilizando ropa de su Holiday Collection. :)  






















You have read this article oxblood leather peplum top / sequin skirt with the title Sequins & Leather . You can bookmark this page URL http://henriquefashionnews.blogspot.com/2012/12/sequins-leather.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sequins & Leather "

Post a Comment