.

.

Oxblood. Xo




 Well, I finally wore my all oxblood outfit that was hanging in my closet since the mono challenge.  Christmas Shopping has officially began yesterday and all day today for us, not done yet but I'm sure we will finish this weekend. Today I wore my Cheryl Cole outfit and didn't have time for pictures thanks to the rainy day … need to do repeat for the pictures which I wouldn't mind repeating all weekend long until I get them. lol Hope you like my all OXBLOOD outfit.Xo 


Bueno, porfin use mi todo oxblood outfit que estaba colgando en mi closet desde el reto de vestir todo de un color. Las compras navideñas oficialmente empezaron ayer y todo el día de hoy para nosotros, todavía no terminamos pero estoy segura terminaremos este fin. Hoy me puse mi outfit inspirado en Cheryl Cole y no hubo tiempo para las fotos como casi todo el día llovió... así que tendré que repetir y repitir hasta conseguir las fotos, cual no me molestaría! haha bueno espero les guste este outfit. Xo 




















You have read this article burgundy vest / oxblood fur vest / oxblood leather pants / oxblood love with the title Oxblood. Xo. You can bookmark this page URL http://henriquefashionnews.blogspot.com/2012/12/oxblood-xo.html. Thanks!

2 comment for "Oxblood. Xo"

  1. Bespoke is the ancient method of constructing custom suits. The word customized is alleged to possess originated from the outlets of Chandigarh, once customers would choose a cloth that was already antecedently sold. Call Now @ +91-9815837270.

    Designer Fabrics in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete