.

.

Lace cut out Romper!



















NEVER SAY NEVER! I swear just a couple of months if not last month I said I would never wear anything with cutouts like this romper but look at me trying it out. The top cut out part actually has a lace detailing which I love plus comes with built in padding. I covered up a bit by adding the jacket but looks great alone too :) Hope you like it! 





Nunca digas nunca! les juro que hace meses si no el mes pasado dije que nunca usaría algo así tan destapado y mirame usando este romper. La parte de arriba tiene el detalle de encaje y viene con poco relleno. Yo me tape un poco agregando la chamara pero esta super lindo solo tambien :) Espero que les guste!







Romper:℅ ShopLuvB ONSALE / Jacket: Ross"Ashley"OLD / Booties: F21 OLD / Clutch: ℅ Lulus























I actually wore this outfit a couple of days ago but since it now gets dark at 5 pm, I wore it again yesterday just for the pictures. (sorry its a bit wrinkled ) 


Este outfit lo use hace varios días pero como ya obscurece a las 5 de la tarde, lo use ayer solo para tomarme las fotos (disculpen que esta un poco arrugado)

You have read this article cut out romper / lace up booties / leather jacket / round sunglasses with the title Lace cut out Romper!. You can bookmark this page URL http://henriquefashionnews.blogspot.com/2012/11/lace-cut-out-romper.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lace cut out Romper!"

Post a Comment