.

.

OFF WHITE Monochromatic!








 On Black Friday I went to H&M to buy some off white leather pants for my off white outfit for todays challenge to be monochromatic, but they where SOLD OUT!!! I had my outfit planned and all but I was stuck in bed sick all day yesterday that I couldn't go ( I feel a bit better thanks to lots of medicine). My brother and sister spent the night last night and thanks to my brother this morning I seriously just got up to shoot these pictures outside my door lol. IDK when I will actually wear it but I'm thinking next time I would do a more loose fitting dress instead and pair it with the leopard booties for a little twist. Check out my  ALL BLUE OUTFIT :)


El viernes fui a H&M a comprarme unos pantalones de piel color crema para mi outfit para el RETO, pero estaban SOLD OUT!!! Ya tenia mi outfit planiado pero ayer estaba en cama todo el dia enferma que no pude hacer nada ayer ( ya me siento poco mejor gracias a muchos medicamentos). Mi hermano y hermana se quedaron en mi casa ayer y gracias a mi hermano hoy nadamas me levante para tomar estas fotos afuera de mi puerta aja. La verdad no se cuando lo valla usar pero creo que para la próxima me lo pondré con un vestido mas suelto y con mis botitas de leopardo para darle un toque mas fun.  








 Blazer: ℅ ModaXpress / Dress: Hugo Boss (vintagefind) / Pumps:Lauren by RalphLauren / Booties: Bakers


Necklace:℅ LolaBlue




USE CODE: ASHES15 for 15% off on LolaBlue :)




















You have read this article off white monochromatic outfit / white bubble necklace with the title OFF WHITE Monochromatic!. You can bookmark this page URL http://henriquefashionnews.blogspot.com/2012/11/off-white-monochromatic.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OFF WHITE Monochromatic!"

Post a Comment