.

.

Oxblood and Camouflage !




Top: F21/ Jeans HERE & Bag: Target / Pumps: Lauren by Ralph Lauren Similar








I got these jeans a few weeks ago and put them away for the this challenge. I wore this outfit a couple of days ago and already want to wear it again! I had planned to do a Cheryl Cole outfit (which is READY!)  with these jeans first but I just love the camo and oxblood combo I decided to do it first.  


Recibi estos jeans hace semanas pero los guarde para este Reto. Este outfit lo use hace varios días y ya lo quiero usar otravez! Tenia planiado hacer un outfit de Cheryl Cole (cual ya esta listo!)  primero con estos jeans pero me encanta como combina este color con los jeans que decidí usarlo primero.












Watch: Michael Kors Here / Bracelets: ℅ Sira & Mara Here , Banana Republic 



















You have read this article camouflage and oxblood / camouflage pants / oxblood bag with the title Oxblood and Camouflage !. You can bookmark this page URL http://henriquefashionnews.blogspot.com/2012/12/oxblood-and-camouflage.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Oxblood and Camouflage !"