.

.

BE SWEET!












 The weather in Dallas is crazy!!! From high 60s almost 70s down to the 30s at night. I had to add tights this day because I was kinda cold. To be honest I love the weather like this because I can wear whatever I want lol, anyway todays post is named after my new jacket from Desigual.


 (Be Sweet) hope you like. Xo 


El clima en Dallas esta loco!!! De los altos 60s casi 70s a los 30s en la noche. Este dia me tuve que poner las mallas porque me dio un poco de frio. Para ser honesta me encantan el clima asi porque me puedo poner lo que me de la gana haha, bueno el post le puse el nombre de mi nueva chamara de Desigual. (Be Sweet) espero les guste. Xo 


















Jacket:℅ Desigual  / skirt (similar), top, tights and booties(similar): F21 / Bag: ℅ MyBag


Sunglasses:Buffalo Exchange (similar) / watch:Michael Kors 

















Already watched Breaking Dawn part 2 and OMG!!!


 (Wont say more) …

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! 


Ya miramos Breaking Dawn part 2 y OMG!!!

(No dire mas)...

FELIZ VIERNES!!!


You have read this article be sweet jacket / colorful jacket / disigual jacket / round sunglasses with the title BE SWEET!. You can bookmark this page URL http://henriquefashionnews.blogspot.com/2012/11/be-sweet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "BE SWEET!"

Post a Comment