.

.

MIXING PRINTS (floral & stripes) + WIN My Jeans!









Blazer: ℅ WendyBox / Top: Agaci / Jeans: ℅ TractrPumps: Guess







I cant believe its DECEMBER and here in Dallas we are in the 70s 80s, just 2 days ago it was so COLD! Yesterday the wind and sun made it IMPOSSIBLE for me to keep my eyes open this time I didn't have any sunglasses to rescue me so please excuse my faces ( I TRIED! lol). Im so excited about my new blazer from WendyBox . If you know me you will know that its perfect for some Cheryl Cole outfits I have planned :) 


No puedo creer que ya estamos en DICIEMBRE y aquí en Dallas estamos en los altos 70s y 60s, y hace dos días hacia un FRIO! Ayer el viento y sol me hizo IMPOSIBLE tener mis ojos abiertos y en este caso no tenia unos lentes que me salvaran haha así que disculpen mi cara (LO INTENTE! haha) Estoy muy emocionada con mi blazer nuevo de WendyBox. Si me conoces ya sabrás que es perfecta para unos looks de Cheryl Cole que tengo planiados :) 






















  ... anyway exciting news Tractr Jeans contacted me to send me a second pair of their jeans which they fit AMAZING (1st pair HERE) but this time they also wanted to give out a floral pair like the ones I'm wearing to one of you guys  all you have to do is ….








1. Like Tractr Jeans on Facebook


let them know "Ashes into Fashion" sent you





2. comment your name, size and email for contact 


ON THIS POST





Extra Entries Follow Me :) 


















bueno les tengo buenas noticias Tractr Jeans me contactaron para mandarme un segundo par de sus pantalones cual quedan PERFECTOS (primer par AQUI) pero esta ves también quisieron regalar un par como los floriados que estoy usando a una de ustedes lo único que hay que hacer es lo de arriba








ends 12/15/12 US ONLY sorry :(


 but… you can participate in my 


WORLDWIDE BAG GIVEAWAY -----> HERE :)




You have read this article ashes into fashion / floral and stripes / Giveaway / Mixing Prints / tractr floral jeans / tractr jeans / wendybox with the title MIXING PRINTS (floral & stripes) + WIN My Jeans!. You can bookmark this page URL http://henriquefashionnews.blogspot.com/2012/12/mixing-prints-floral-stripes-win-my.html. Thanks!

No comment for "MIXING PRINTS (floral & stripes) + WIN My Jeans!"

Post a Comment